When was the last time you stepped outside your business to review your marketing?
Is that website you built 3 years ago working for your business today?
Are your emails falling on deaf ears? Or are your social media feeds gathering dust?
Book a 2-hour face to face session with me to get unstuck and move your business forward. We’ll tackle your biggest marketing challenge together and identify practical steps you can take right now to get your marketing efforts working for you.
You’ll receive a written action plan following the session, including easy to use tools or templates that will help you implement and measure the success of your new plan.
Suitable for: Any business owner/manager
Fast track marketing plan
You know you need to organise your approach to marketing but where do you start? Much of what you need is there in your business already; you’re just too busy looking after customers or clients to see how it applies.
With the fast track plan you'll go through all the steps and get all the tools you need to promote your business effectively.
The fast track plan includes:
A 4-hour workshop to review your current marketing approach and your business in depth. We’ll look at your audiences, your products or services and how you promote them.
You’ll leave the workshop with some immediate actions to get your marketing back on track, and afterwards you’ll receive all the tools and support you need to develop your own easy to manage marketing plan.
2. Tools and support
Within 2 weeks of the workshop, you’ll receive your marketing toolkit:
- Meaningful, detailed target audience profiles (to help you write all those social media posts)
- Your business ‘Connection point’ – the One Thing that makes your business stand out. (It’s much easier to talk about how you can help your customers when you are crystal clear yourself)
- Some example messages you can use in your marketing (effective and relevant for your target audiences)
- An outline communications plan (where, when, and how to promote your business)
- A simple marketing plan template with notes that you can use when promoting specific events or launching a new service. (Marketing is simple with the right tools)
You’ll also have phone or email contact with me for one month to answer any queries you might have whilst implementing your plan.
3. Follow up progress check
- A follow-up call one month after receiving your toolkit to review the steps you have taken
Suitable for: Small or micro business owner / manager
Outsourced marketing consultancy
For larger businesses I can provide marketing expertise on an ad-hoc or retained basis. I’ll take some or all your marketing on, freeing you up to focus on the other aspects of your business.
I can work with you or your in-house team to support the development of a new brand or product launch, engage web designers and copywriters on your behalf to deliver a new website, or work with social media and PR specialists to ensure your day to day marketing is joined up and matched to your business objectives.
Suitable for: Small and medium sized businesses
Investment: Project or monthly fee to be agreed depending on requirements